Friday, November 12, 2010

5 for 5

Today is Friday, the fifth day of the week and the fifth day of the week that I've made it to the office! I know for most people this would not be such a big deal, but given my recent anxiety issues it is quite an accomplishment. I can't remember the last time I was in the office all five days on any given week.

As much as I should be happy with this accomplishment (and I am) I am still a bit disappointment in my reliance on taxi cabs to get home each day. I believe from Monday to Thursday I spent nearly $60 on taxi fares. Today I will take the bus down to Wall Street (assuming the bus is GOING to Wall Street!) and attempt to take the subway home the last leg. I've discussed with my wife the possibility of her meeting me at Wall Street but we'll see if I need that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment